Position: QC/QA Manager
- Lead and manage the QC team and expertise to the overall policies and standards to support proper and smooth execution of all quality related activities in meeting the specified standards and requirements
- Collaboration with the top management, you define the strategic plan for quality and implement the action plan for quality
- Set standard for QC to follow and coach and maintain team together
- Supports the PL/PM in dealing with the client for all the Quality matters.
- Assesses the implementation of the quality control plans on the site
- Allocates QC members to the various areas of site activity.
- Follow and evaluation the career path as well as target of members.
- Prepares and implements the project inspection strategy to cover all project phases
- 3+ years’ experience in a test management role as part of a product development organization
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in QA / QC onshore or offshore activities
- Experience growing and coaching people to reach unfulfilled potential. Setting and supporting goals along with performance management are essential.
- Experience gathering and analyzing data to use in the decision-making process along with risk evaluation and other customer & product-oriented trade-offs
- Experience guiding the creation of detailed, customer-focused test cases to exercise user-level features an end to product experience
- Experience defining automation strategy and influence planning to achieve automation growth
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multi-task on multiple products and projects
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A good and professional working manner and attitude. To be willing to work in production environment
- Self-Motivated, entrepreneurial, self-starter and take initiatives on new projects
- Analyze problem, detect root causes and resolve all issues
- Good oral and written communication skills (English or Japanese)
NICE TO HAVE
- Have experience working with Japanese projects
- Salary can be dealt up to candidate’s ability, up to 900 USD
- Bonus review: twice a year
- Lunch and Transportation Allowance
- Insurance as per Labor law and premium health care insurance policy
- Annual health check
- Company trip, Kick-off party, Happy hour and Teambuilding